We are concerned about our customer's privacy and respect the relationship we have with our customers. Our website collects cookies as many other companies do. These cookies are used to make the website more useful to our customers.
Cookies are a small amount of information which is collected from your browser by the website when you browse any site. It keeps the record of your preferences. Cookies which are deleted after closing your browser are called session cookies. On the other hand, persistent cookies are stored on your computer till you delete them or they get expired.
The website stores cookies so that we can get the idea of our visitor's interest and preferences. It helps to give them a personalized experience on visiting our website. It also helps to fasten the activities of our customers when they use our website.
Cookies are completely safe. It does not take any information from your computer. It only takes the information you provide while browsing. It will also not take your email id until you provide it on our website. The information recorded by cookies cannot be hacked because it has own security features to protect cookies from hackers. It will also never bring any virus to your computer. So, cookies are completely harmless.
Your browser has the option for allowing or not allowing cookies. When you open the website your browser pops up the message of allow cookies or don't allow cookies. So, you can refuse by click on don't allow but it may impact negatively on the usability of the website. Besides, every browser has setting options for cookies.
- If you are using Firefox , stop cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", and un-checking "Accept Cookies from sites" in the "Privacy" box.
- In safari you can block Cookies by clicking "Preferences", selecting the "Privacy" tab and "Block Cookies".
The browsers also have the options for deleting all stored cookies on your computer. You may follow these options:
- Internet Explorer users can manually delete cookie files;
- In Firefox you can delete Cookies by first ensuring that Cookies are to be deleted when you "clear private data" (this setting can be changed by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Settings" in the "Private Data" box) and then clicking "Clear private data" in the "Tools" menu.
- Google chrome cookies can be deleted by clicking "Options", "Under the hood", Content Settings in the "Privacy" section. Click on the Cookies tab in the Content Settings.
- You may delete Cookies from safari by clicking "Preferences", selecting the "Privacy" tab and "Remove All Website Data".